Monday, December 14, 2015

2015 Training Log : 11/30 - 12/6

Quality: 12 miles on Saturday out & back on the bypass for a long run. 10 miles on Wednesday for a mid week long run.

Trail: N/A

Easy: Four runs for 20 miles.

Total: Five runs for 42 miles.

Combination of weather & work kept me from making it out to the trails at all this week. I don't mind getting muddy, even enjoying the added difficulty of the slop, however I feel like it's bad etiquette to go stomping around in the soup on my favorite trails. They already get rutted out in spots.

Last week of the reverse taper before I get back into some decent mileage next week. Hopefully no more missed runs, would like to get another streak going. 145 days till the Flying Pig would make for a good streak. I also retired a pair of shoes this week, made it to 488 miles on them before sending them off to shoe heaven. Rest easy Kinvaras.

Not much tread left

No comments:

Post a Comment