Monday, May 23, 2016

2016 Training Log : 5/16 - 5/22

Quality: 12 mile long run on Sunday at Legacy Trail

Trail: N/A

Easy: 5 runs for 23 miles.

Cycling: 2 rides for 12 miles.

Total:  5 runs & 2 rides for 47 miles.

While I enjoy traveling to new & exciting places, it definitely messes with my running schedule. Had to cut a mile off Mon/Tue runs to fit them into the schedule. Ended up missing my Thursday run after driving all day, I just couldn't get out of the recliner. Missed my Saturday run after an all day birthday party for the youngest. I've got to get better about morning runs when I travel, even if it means pounding out the mileage on a dreadmill.

The runs I did make were quiet enjoyable. I love exploring a new town by running & found this location to have tons of multi-use paths. Definitely a self-powered friendly place. I'm looking forward to my return trip where I can explore some more! Hopefully next time I can find some single track or something resembling a trail.

Actually I did find a trail, too bad it was only 1/10 of a mile long

No comments:

Post a Comment