Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016 Training Log : 1/11 - 1/17

Quality: 12 miles with 6 at marathon pace on Thursday. 16 miles on Saturday for a long run.

Trail: 10 miles on Friday at CVP.

Easy: 4 runs for 20 miles.

Total: 6 runs for 58 miles.


Had to adjust the schedule this week as a result of the change up in the days I needed to be in the office. This had me all screwed up, I like sticking to my routines. Tuesday brought in some freak weather making my trail run for the day become four laps around the soccer fields by the house. Experienced everything from sunshine to white out conditions during the outing, gotta love that KY weather. Wasn't feeling it on Wednesday so skipped out on the easy run for the day.

Thursday through Saturday was an interesting stretch of running with wild swings in weather conditions. Marathon paced run, trail run & then long run all packed into three days. That'll put some hair on your chest for sure. This put me back on schedule, so I've got that going for me which is nice. Weather for next week looks fantastic...

Heading up Verney Hills at CVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment