Monday, October 24, 2016

2016 Training Log : 9/26 - 10/2

Quality: N/A

Trail: N/A

Easy: 7 runs for 23 miles.

Cycling: N/A

Total:  7 runs for 23 miles.

The original intent for this week was to just take the whole week off to recover from the 100k before going into a short ramp up for the Rough 50k. Due to my failed attempt at the 100k distance, only making it ~64km, I decided to just go with a reverse taper of sorts. Nothing extreme just a bunch of 2, 3 & 4 mile runs.

My legs were definitely screaming at me for the first part of the week but seemed to quiet down by the end. Hopefully this sped up the recovery process instead of hindering it. With a trip to Disney next week, which entails a ton of walking, I plan to keep the running easy & just do what I feel like each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment